MADAME TUSSAUDS – Hand casts of the ‘Spice Girls’!
August 1, 2010
Remember the ‘Spice Girls’?
The ‘Spice Girls’ became known as the most succesful girl group of all times. Their hands casts are available at Madame Tussauds in London!
[tweetmeme source=”handresearch” only_single=false] By the way, Madame Tussauds presents various hand casts of famous people – including e.g.: Michael Jackson, Robin Williams and many others!
Below are some hand print impressions from the ‘Spice Girls’: Emma Bunton (‘baby spice”), Mel B. (‘scary spice’), Victoria Beckham (‘posh spice’), and Mel C. (‘sporty spice’). For some reason Geri Halliwell was not included in the ‘Spice Girls’ hand cast project. You can even enjoy some larger versions of the pictures at: Spice Girls hand casts at Madame Tussauds
SUGGESTION FOR FURTHER READING:
• Michael Jackson’s hand cast at Madame Tussauds!
• Hand cast of composer Frédéric Chopin!
• Hand casts of the composers Liszt, Beethoven & Rubinstein
• The hands of many other famous musicians & celebrites!
• What is wrong with the hands of Madonna?