The hands of the 39th US president: Jimmy Carter!
September 1, 2009
• President: 1977-1981;
Earlier this year TIME presented a beautiful hand photo essay of the last 9 US presidents. US Palm reader Robin Gile presented a hand analysis for each president – without knowing that it was Jimmy Carter’s hand, this is how Robin Gile described Jimmy Carter’s hand:
“This man is tough, rigid, unyielding and stubborn,” Gile says. “The ability to compromise doesn’t appear to be a strong aspect in this hand. He’s got the gift of intuition, but he’s not the most intuitive of this set. He’s aware of the environment around him, but that sensitivity to it doesn’t make him change course. I would say he’s controlling and lacks flexibility.”
SUGGESTIONS FOR FURTHER READING:
• The hands of various US celebrities!
• Another beautiful photo of Jimmy Carter’s right hand!
• Presidential palm reading: the hands of Jimmy Carter!
• Presidential palmistry readings!
• How to recognize the hand of a US president?