The hands of the 40th US president: Ronald Reagan!
August 14, 2009
• President: 1981-1989;
A few months ago TIME presented a hand photo essay of the last 9 US presidents, and palm reader Robin Gile was asked to present a hand analysis for each president. Without knowing that it was Ronald Reagan’s hand, this is how Robin Gile described Ronald Reagan’s hand:
“The Most Earth-y of the Lot”
“This person is constitutionally stronger than most, because the head line and heart line are almost one line,” says Robin Gile. “He’s the most earth-y of the lot, but he’s stubborn. He has a hard time shifting gears or taking on a new stance. He’s not attached to ostentatious consumerism. I bet he’s the sort of man who would say, “Let me lease a good car. It doesn’t have to be a Cadillac.”
SUGGESTIONS FOR FURTHER READING:
• The hands of various US celebrities!
• A very impressive ‘right hand waving’ photo of Ronald Reagan!
• Presidential palm reading: the hands of Ronald Reagan!
• US presidents usually have a low ‘2D:4D finger ratio’!
• How to recognize the hand of a US president?